Thursday, June 15, 2017

Weekend Adventures Paper Frame with Ayumi


Hello Bo Bunny fans!

It's Ayumi here and for today's post, I would like to share this paper frame layout.  I used some fun new stuff-Weekend Adventures by BoBunny and Stencil Paste products by Pentart.


Hooray! by Ayumi



I made a paper frame with this very cute collection "Weekend Adventures" and decorated it.
I put a clear sheet on the top for the face of the frame and I also decorated the clear sheet.
I used Stencil Paste (Pearl) and Gold Confetti Paste.







For the elements of decoration, I used Chipboard and Noteworthy.  This bear from the Chipboard is very cute!




I compiled the way to make it a video!

Please see it if you like.





Thanks for joining me today. 



Enjoy your scrappy day!


BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Weekend Adventures/ Let's Play, Fly Away, Stripe, Picnic, Bear Hug
Noteworthy:  Weekend Adventures
Chipboard:  Weekend Adventures
Layered Chipboard: Weekend Adventures
Craft Dies: Mandala Die
Stencils: Flower Fun
Confetti Pastes: Gold
Jewels: Citrus Jewels

Pentart Supplies:

Stencil Paste: Pearl



No comments:

Post a Comment